1. Apply your favorite styling products to soaking wet hair and then allow your hair to air dry partially (5-10 minutes for best results) before using the diffuser.
2. Clip in Rollerjaw Clamps to your roots if you need to add volume at the crown of your head.
3. Set your hair dryer to the medium, cool setting. Be sure not to over-dry your hair as this will create frizz. You will find that using a diffuser makes it possible to use a lower heat setting while you dry your hair. The small prongs help to separate and lift your curls, so that hair dries quickly decreasing the exposure of your hair to heat.
4. Hang your head sideways or upside down when diffusing, gently placing sections of your curls into the bowl of the diffuser.
5. Move the diffuser towards your head to get air up to the roots.